OliverMcMillan Announces Five Additional Retailers for Buckhead Atlanta
January 27, 2015
ATLANTA (Jan. 27, 2015) – As Buckhead Atlanta continues to open new stores and restaurants, OliverMcMillan has announced five additional retailers will join Atlanta’s premiere shopping address.
Each new retailer offers something unique to Buckhead Atlanta:
- Offering luxurious menswear and women’s wear, Billy Reid will open its 2,104-square-foot boutique on Bolling Way in summer;
- Davidoff of Geneva since 1911 will offer premium handcrafted cigars, tobacco products and accessories in its first freestanding Atlanta store, a 3,047-square-foot shop on Bolling Way that will open in spring;
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, which sells top-of-the-line fixtures for the well-appointed home, will open its 13,183-square-foot showroom on Bolling Way in summer;
- Les Copains will introduce its French-inspired, Italian-made luxury apparel to Buckhead Atlanta this summer at its very first U.S. shop, a 933-square-foot store located on Bolling Way;
- Vilebrequin will offer chic-yet-comfortable swim shorts in its first Atlanta store, an 827-square-foot location on Buckhead Ave. that will open in summer.
“As we continue to evolve Buckhead Atlanta, we are seeking out new-to-market labels and new concepts that will add depth and further differentiate Buckhead Atlanta in the marketplace. We want Buckhead Atlanta to continue to become a well-loved and frequently visited destination known for both its ambiance and for the wonderful goods and services shoppers discover here,” said Jeff Zeigler, senior managing director of retail services for OliverMcMillan. “We welcome these extraordinary and unique retailers to Buckhead Atlanta.”
Restaurants and shops at Buckhead Atlanta that are already open or coming soon include:
- Restaurants – American Cut, American Food and Beverage, Corso Coffee, Dolce Italian, Doraku Sushi, Fadó Irish Pub, Georgetown Cupcake, Gypsy Kitchen, Le Bilboquet, Qing Mu, Shake Shack, Thirteen Pies, The Southern Gentleman
- Retailers – Akris, Alice + Olivia, Bella Bag, Billy Reid, BONOBOS, Brunello Cucinelli, Canali, Christian Louboutin, Courage. b, Davidoff of Geneva since 1911, diptyque, Dior, Etro, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Helmut Lang, Hermès, INTERMIX, Jimmy Choo, Jonathan Adler, La Perla, Les Copains, Moncler, Scoop NYC, theory, Tod’s, Vilebrequin, Warby Parker.
- Corporate office – Spanx, Engel & Völkers
About Buckhead Atlanta
Buckhead Atlanta, the luxury shopping, dining, entertainment, residential and office development in the heart of Atlanta’s upscale Buckhead neighborhood, is located on eight acres across six city blocks at the intersection of Peachtree and East Paces Ferry roads. Designed to fit seamlessly into the existing Buckhead Village, the destination has pedestrian-friendly streets, lush landscaping, upscale residences, great food and luxury retail shops that are new to Atlanta. At approximately 1.5 million square feet, the completed district will include 300,000 square feet of upscale retail stores, restaurants and cafes, more than 100,000 square feet of office space, and 370 luxury high-rise residences.
Founded in 1978, OliverMcMillan has earned a reputation as one of the largest and most forward-thinking commercial real estate developers. The award-winning firm creates high-quality, artistic, market-appropriate developments and is recognized by industry leaders for its ability to move forward in a nimble and visionary manner. The firm has designed and developed more than eight million square feet with a total value exceeding $3 billion. OliverMcMillan currently has approximately $2 billion in real estate projects under development in cities across the United States, including Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Honolulu, Atlanta and Phoenix. Approaching each project with respect for the surrounding architecture and local culture, the firm works to create vibrant, enduring destinations. For additional information about OliverMcMillan, please visit www.olivermcmillan.com.